Lisbon Airport → Setubal Campus
- At Lisbon airport, take the A2 or A12 motorway;
- Keep on the A2 or A12 motorway until reaching the exit towards Setubal and exit;
- 800 m after leaving the tolls, exit towards “Mitrena”, “Alcácer”, “Zona Industrial”;
- For about 4 km follow the signs to “Mitrena”, “Zona Industrial” until reaching the deviation towards “Praias do Sado”;
- Turn right following the detour towards "Praias do Sado";
- After 50 m descending, turn left towards "Praias do Sado" and "Instituto Politécnico";
- After about 100 m, turn right after the traffic lights and, after another 50 m, turn right again entering through the gate into the Campus of IPS.
- At the metropolitan station in the airport, follow the red line towards São Sebastião and change to the yellow line at Saldanha, then follow the yellow line towards Odivelas and get off in Entrecampos;
- In Entrecampos, follow the sign towards "Comboios" (Train Station) and get on the Fertagus train to Setubal;
- In Setubal train station, get on the train to Praias do Sado A;
- The campus of IPS is located within a 3 minutes’ walk from the train station.
- At the metropolitan station in the airport, follow the red line towards Oriente and get off in Oriente;
- Get out the metropolitan station, get in the bus station, and then get on the TST 562 bus, direction Lisbon - Setubal;
- At the bus station in Setubal, get on the TST 781 bus, direction Setubal - Morgada;
- Get off at the stop Estefanilha (IPS).